Log Schoolhouse, 1998
Built on Roy Woodley's property in 1923, this log schoolhouse is in fairly good condition today. Roy and Dora Woodley's children attended classes here with private teachers during three summers only. Enrollment never reached the required minimum of seven students required for a public teacher. In later years this building was used as a dining hall during construction of a new railway bridge three miles west in 1926, then for community dances and other social functions and as a summer vacation home by Dr. Anne Burrows who had spent her early childhood years with her parents at Entrance while her father was Superintendent of the Athabasca Forest Reserve.